Sorry, this job has expired.
Seeking experienced financial industry professional with strong leadership / coaching experience for Call Center Supervisor career opportunity at VyStar Credit Union!
Come meet our recruiters in person from 10am-2pm on Tuesday, July 10th. Click "Apply now" for the location address.
• Must be capable to integrate people, processes, and Call Center technology, which includes workforce management/schedule adherence system, call management system, and call recording system, in addition to all VyStar systems, to enhance relationships with members to maximize growth and market share.
• You are responsible for coaching and encouraging the cross selling of products and services of VyStar, and leading and mentoring their individual teams to successfully build strong and lasting member relationships; and teach relationship building techniques to call center staff.
• You will develop and encourage strong team participation within the Call Center to attain departmental loan growth, service level objectives, and organizational growth goals.
• Directly supervises a team of 10 – 20 Call Center Representatives. You will be responsible for conducting on the job training, assisting in classroom training, and acting as a role model for Call Center Representatives to ensure that the staff is delivering a consistent high level of quality service to our members. Trains, monitors, coaches and develops Call Center representative staff on a daily basis. Monitors these techniques and daily performance of account representative staff and recommends areas of opportunity when needed. You will spend 80% of time coaching and developing call center representatives!
• Three years or more experience with a financial institution, preferably in a call center environment, in a position of loan or financial interviewing, credit investigation and direct member/customer service contact is preferred.
• Experience in a leadership or supervisory position, or experience in the Help Desk Team, Quality Assurance Team, or Acting Supervisor role in the Call Center is preferred.
• A minimum of one-year experience with a call management system, call recording system, and workforce management/schedule adherence system is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and all call center technology, including Click2Coach, Blue Pumpkin, Report Retriever, SmartWriter, CUNA Mutual WebTool, Eport, Harland WebTool, WESS (web enable self-service system), and TOM (time off management system), CentreVue, OMEGA, TWS Research, APPRO, Zeus/Miser, PSCU and Tranzact and Prime Alliance is preferred.
• Demonstrates problem resolution, problem identification and conflict management.
• AA degree is required, or may be substituted for 4 years experience with direct member or customer contact in a financial institution. Bachelors Degree preferred.