VP Business Banking Sales - Fleming Island
Sorry, this job has expired.
Seeking experienced financial industry professional with strong commercial banking / small business experience for VP Business Banking Sales career opportunity at VyStar Credit Union!
Come meet our recruiters in person from 10am-2pm on Tuesday, July 10th. Click "Apply now" for the location address.
The Vice President Business Banking Sales is accountable for executing the small business and commercial banking sales strategy to achieve strategic priorities, performance growth goals and revenue expectations enterprise-wide through a team of Small Business Bankers and Business Relationship Bankers.
• You are accountable for executing the small business and commercial banking sales strategy to achieve strategic priorities, performance growth goals and revenue expectations enterprise-wide through a team of Small Business Bankers and Business Relationship Bankers.
• You will be responsible for driving the activities of the team to provide comprehensive financial solutions to businesses with annual revenues up to $100MM and commercial lending requests up to $20MM including commercial real estate loans (CRE), commercial investment real estate, commercial and industrial (C&I), business secured term loans and unsecured lines of credit.
• You will manage the day-to-day activities of the Small Business Bankers and Business Relationship Bankers operating throughout VyStar’s field of membership (FOM) and is responsible for the overall performance of the teams’ training and coaching and as well as developing the sales force, attracting and retaining new talent and identifying and addressing obstacles to ensure the team’s success.
• You will provide guidance and direction to the team with originating quality loans and achieving or exceeding their annual production goals
The Vice President Business Banking Sales is accountable for continued development and implementation of the Business Services Retail Small Business and Business/Commercial Banking strategy across all delivery channels to optimize the member experience, drive financial performance results through business loan and deposit growth, and maximize profitability while ensuring productivity standards are maintained. You partner with VyStar’s retail leadership to provide business banking support and management oversight in development and performance of the Small Business Bankers and Business Relationship Bankers throughout the FOM.
The Vice President Business Banking Sales will report directly to the Chief Business Services Officer (CBSO) and play a vital and active role on the Business Services leadership team.
• Minimum Experience: Ten (10) years banking and/or credit union experience in a goal oriented environment.
• Minimum Experience: Five (5) years of business or commercial banking experience in a lending and relationship management environment.
• Minimum Experience: (5) years in sales management within the financial industry, preferably a bank or credit union.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of business and personal tax returns and financial statements.
• Advanced understanding of financial analysis including cash flow, profitability, liquidity, leverage and risk management.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully structure complex credit requests that minimize risk while providing member value.
• Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
• Must be a highly motivated, detail oriented, able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment while applying critical thinking skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Required Training: Formal credit analysis training.